Saturday, May 12, 2012

I haven't posted many pictures in a while, so here are some of the flower pictures I took when the cherry blossoms were blooming.

This is one of my best Egret pictures.  They were really hard to take a good picture of, but there is one in the middle of the tree.  There were tons in the tops of trees, but white birds with a white sky in white flowers doesn't show up well.

This is the most common bird you see here.  They are a type of Magpie and sometimes flock in the hundreds.

Spring green maple leaves!

Cherry Blossoms

This is a type of Rubus (I don't know if it turns into an edible berry like blackberries or raspberries), but the leaves with water drops were pretty.

This is one of the famous cherry blossom trees that they have festivals about.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reminded of the saying: "The best fertilizer is the footprints of the farmer." Extremely interesting post!

    ReplyDelete